Selling Price - $20,950
We are selling our street MINI (as opposed to our Road Race MINI). We have
installed a few goodies and can install more at your request.
Currently faster than any stock Cooper S...with Optional Pulley, Header, Exhaust,
etc. it is much faster than John Cooper Works at much better price!
This car was tuned by Jim Conforti
as it was one of the cars he used to develop the Shark Injector!
2003 MINI Cooper S, 32,000 miles (mostly freeway...following our RACE MINI
to different events around the country), Luxury Package (sunroofs, steering
wheel buttons, etc.), Leather (Grey), Cold Weather Package, Sport Package, Tires
in good shape (225/45 Michelin Pilot Sport), still under original BMW warranty.
Extras: (worth $4,000 installed)
- Quaife Limited Slip Differential, Stage 2 Clutch, Lightweight Flywheel
- Jim Conforti Shark Injector - 91 Octane (Dyno
Tuned by Jim Conforti)
- H-Sport Front Sway Bar, Alta Rear Sway Bar, Alta front end links, Alta rear
- Lightened Alternator and Crank Pulleys (stock supercharger pulley currently
- Stainless Steel Brake Lines
- AFE high flow Filter
Optional (Free Installation and Parts at reduced Pricing!):
- Supercharger Pulley (15%, 17%, or 19% reduction)
- Alta Cold Air Intake
- High Flow Header
- Milltek Cat Back Exhaust
- 15" Black Team Dynamic wheels
- Wilwood or StopTech Big Brake Kit
- Lowing Springs or Coil Over Kit
- Short Shifter
- Alta Intercooler
- Other parts available (aero kit, etc.)
Below is a picture with the 15" wheels and coil overs
Cooper Works or Self Tune?
MINI Unauthorized User Manual
Fueling the Fire
Available at Minituner.com
Just Released For